Always Channel – Muskegon, MI (Bluffton Area)
Welcome to Always Channel, right on the waterway of the Muskegon Channel. This is one of the best places to enjoy the waters of the Lake Michigan, watch sunsets, and play in the sun.
- Right near the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan!
- Walk the pier to Pere Marquette beach or the lighthouse
- Historical WWII submarine is right around the corner
- 2 great restaurants in walking distance
- Fishing is allowed right in front of the home off the channel
- Kiteboarding and sailing right nearby
- 1394 sq. ft.
- 2 bedrooms – sleeps eight people
- 2 baths
- Spacious rooms
- Large living area
- Smart TV
- Free wifi
- Home has a large patio out front overlooking the channel
- You have the full house!
Other Things to Note
- Backyard patio and fenced in yard
- Pet Friendly – Dog Only. Two dogs are allowed. If you have two, ask before you book.
- Free parking on premises
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Covered patio
- Dishes and Silverware
- Fenced in Yard
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Water
- Keypad entry
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Beach towels
- TV Cable
Address: Channel Ave
Zip/Postal Code: 49441
Country: United States
Learn about the amenities and local activities that make Always Vacation Rentals truly unique.
We pride ourselves on offering you a relaxed, fun and well prepared stay. READ MORE >>
THINGS TO DO
Learn about all the great things to do during your stay in the Muskegon area. READ MORE >>
HOUSE RULES & POLICIES
We appreciate our renters reading through the few important rules we do have. READ MORE >>
Our guidelines to help make sure the stay with your fur baby is a great one. READ MORE >>